[OE-core] [CONSOLIDATED PULL 00/78] Review & ACK

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Fri Jul 26 09:35:20 UTC 2013

On 26 July 2013 08:14, Saul Wold <sgw at linux.intel.com> wrote:
> Emilia Ciobanu (12):
>   babeltrace: fix recipe name
>   build-appliance-image: fix recipe name add GIT revision to PV variable
>   chkconfig-alternatives-native: fix recipe name and add GIT revision to
>     PV variable
>   connman-gnome: fix recipe name add GIT revision to PV variable
>   docbook-sgml-dtd-3.1-native: fix recipe name
>   docbook-sgml-dtd-4.1-native: fix recipe name
>   hwlatdetect: fix recipe name and add GIT revision to PV variable
>   lttng-ust: fix recipe name and add GIT revision to PV variable
>   mtd-utils: fix recipe name and add GIT revision to PV variable
>   neard: fix recipe name
>   rt-tests: fix recipe name add GIT revision to PV variable
>   update-rc.d: fix recipe name and add GIT revision to PV variable

I meant to chime in on this yesterday but was... tied up.  For
packages where the SRC_URI is a git repo *but* we're only ever
checking out release tags do we really need to rename the package to
_git?  The _git version to me implies "a mostly working snapshot of
the development release" not "a stable release".

>   bluez5: disable obex by default

The message seems to allude to some other reason for disabling it
apart from a systemd user service not being packaged.  Is there a
reason, as the systemd issue should be fixable in systemd.bbclass.

Apart from that, Acked-By: Ross Burton <ross.burton at intel.com>.

Ross