[OE-core] Possible to fetch from private github repo?

Steve Sakoman sakoman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 13:30:25 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 6:21 AM, Jack Mitchell <ml at communistcode.co.uk> wrote:

> Ditto, I grab from a private repo's using validated ssh-keys without issue.
> Just ensure that the machine you're running bitbake on is the machine that
> has been validated, and you have set the protocol to ssh and you should be
> fine!

It is working now.

My ssh keys were in order.  But as is often the case the problem was me :-)

I cut and pasted the ssh address from the github web page for the
repo, added the git://  in front and the ;protocol=ssh at the end, but
neglected to convert the : in the supplied address to a /

With that one character change all is well.

Thanks!

Steve