[OE-core] libexecdir and multilib

Colin Walters walters at verbum.org
Sat May 4 17:05:59 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-05-02 at 17:10 +0100, Burton, Ross wrote:

> Both of these examples are in mainstream packages where the package
> maintainers in the distro are also upstream developers, and yet these
> kludges exist (note that our gdk-pixbuf is currently broken in this
> respect).

If someone figures out a sensible plan that will work on both
OpenSUSE/Fedora style multilib and Debian multiarch, then
I'd love to get those patches upstreamed.

The downstream multilib patches were one of several reasons my last
attempt at doing continuous integration (automatically mash new versions
from git repos) into the Fedora packages failed.