[OE-core] proposal to move cogl, clutter and related recipes from oe-core to dedicated meta-clutter layer

Tomas Frydrych tf+lists.yocto at r-finger.com
Thu May 16 09:21:11 UTC 2013

On 15/05/13 20:43, Richard Purdie wrote:
> On Wed, 2013-05-15 at 20:30 +0300, Richard Purdie wrote:
> How about the master branch gets renamed "dylan" so it clearly show what
> its meant to work against and follows the other repositories?

Yes, that's on my TODO list, together with removing the couple of
unnecessary updated recipes from master when that is done (glib,
libxkbcommon).

Just to clarify the Guacamayo/meta-clutter was not set up with the view
to this proposal for an separate meta-clutter layer. I created it
because I need somewhere with uptodate clutter and associated recipes
(e.g., Mutter) so I could get on with the meta-gir (GObject
Introspection) work and did not want to make that depend on
meta-gucamayo. But I'd really prefer any such meta-clutter layer not to
be my private sandbox, hence this proposal.

Tomas

--
http://sleepfive.com