[OE-core] Exploring LLVM/Clang for OE

Muhammad Tauqir Ahmad mian.muhammad.tauqir.ahmad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 01:47:42 UTC 2013

According to the link below [1], it seems some works has been done at
least for llvm+clang bitbake recipes, although I couldn't find any
clang recipes when searching the net. If anyone can point me in the
right direction for finding these recipes, that would be great.

[1]: http://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/llvmlinux/2013-March/000205.html

Muhammad Tauqir Ahmad
Software Developer Intern at WindRiver Systems
Candidate for Honours Computer Science
Combinatorics and Optimizations Minor
University of Waterloo