[OE-core] GCC search paths in MinGW SDK

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Wed Sep 4 15:40:00 UTC 2013

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 10:00 AM, Richard Purdie
<richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
> I've shared the result of my tweaks as
> http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit.cgi/meta-mingw/ btw. I flattened the
> history as I had a ton of now meaningless commits and tests so it made
> sense for a clean start IMO.

Richard, I think it is better if we use Francois repository and don't
make it under git.yoctoproject.org for now. It will confuse people and
potentially people can base work on this, instead of Francois one.
Once Francois is happy with this, it can be moved to
git.yoctoproject.org and turn github one into a mirror of it.

My 2c.