[OE-core] re. Enabling x264 support in gstreamer

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Mon Sep 16 22:22:51 UTC 2013

On 2013-09-16 16:09, Tim Biernat wrote:
> Just wondering if you got this working? I am trying to build gstreamer with h.264 support on Intel n450 for some time now without success.

Firstly, since this message was on a public email list, it's polite
to keep the discussion there so that everyone benefits.

Also, not quoting any of the previous message makes it very difficult
to follow up - you can't imagine how many emails I've written since
that one which was a month ago...

I did indeed get it working by using the attached .bbappend file.
Actually pretty simple, I hope that the documentation on PACKAGECONFIG
catches up soon.