[OE-core] re. Enabling x264 support in gstreamer

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Mon Sep 16 22:32:33 UTC 2013

On 16 September 2013 23:22, Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc.com> wrote:
> I did indeed get it working by using the attached .bbappend file.
> Actually pretty simple, I hope that the documentation on PACKAGECONFIG
> catches up soon.

You don't need the DEPENDS line, the x264 stana specifies that for you.

I presume you're refering to something like a worked example of how to
use PACKAGECONFIG instead of just a reference?  You should file a bug
about that - there's a never-ending amount for Scott to document so
pointers for obvious gaps are always welcomed.

Ross