[OE-core] Questions about Orc and GStreamer

Iorga, Cristian cristian.iorga at intel.com
Mon Sep 30 08:02:58 UTC 2013

Hello Carlos,

Is this Orc?
http://code.entropywave.com/orc/

In this phase of the release cycle, is no longer possible to include orc into dora YP release.
Also, package upgrades are no longer integrated in this phase of the release cycle.

However, for both packages, patches will be welcome after dora is released into the wild.

Regards,
Cristian

Cristian Iorga
Linux Software Engineer