[OE-core] Questions about Orc and GStreamer

Carlos Rafael Giani dv at pseudoterminal.org
Mon Sep 30 08:07:37 UTC 2013

Yes, thats Orc. It is part of meta-oe , but really should be in OE-core.
I think there was a discussion about this in OE-core months ago, and I
didn't see an opinion against it.
Can the GStreamer upgrade be included in the dora branch after release?
I remember seeing package upgrades in the dylan happening after its
release. In other words, package upgrades aren't just restricted to the
master branch, correct?