[OE-core] libxslt populate_sysroot dependencies

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Apr 8 16:57:37 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-04-07 at 23:25 +0000, Slater, Joseph wrote:
> I have attached a patch that makes sure libxml2-native is available
> when both it and libxslt-native
> are taken from sstate.
>
> The patch parallels one from a few weeks ago for pixbufcache, but the
> underlying problem might
> have been fixed since then.  I looked for likely commits, and didn't
> see anything, so this patch might still be needed.

This is an shlibs depends, right? sstate should handle those correctly.
If not, I'd like to see logs from a build where this doesn't happen on
master please?

There are fixes in master such as:

http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit.cgi/poky/commit/bitbake?id=d67f25da2d1acb8f5c833dad7a2c1fc710261d6c

which may help although there are others. What version of bitbake were
you seeing issues with?