[OE-core] libxslt populate_sysroot dependencies

Slater, Joseph joe.slater at windriver.com
Tue Apr 8 21:21:06 UTC 2014

The bitbake I was using is a bit out of date, so I cloned a poky repo today
and did several builds of vala-native pulling libxml2-native and libxslt-native
from sstate.

I've attached the logs (truncated and annotated).  I think out_of_order.log shows that libxslt-native is
put in sysroot before libraries from libxml2 that it needs.

The in_order.log shows what happens after applying the populate sysroot [depends] patch.

I've attached the patch, too.

Joe