[OE-core] Problem building image with opkg and gpg support

Lars Michael lh_post at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 08:10:56 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I hope this post hits the right list..
On daisy I have switched to opkg, this works fine (target wandboard).
To support signed packages I have added gpg to the PACKAGECONFIG for opkg. I have done this by creating an opkg_0.2.1.bbappend file with the line: PACKAGECONFIG += "gpg"
In my image recipe I added:IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " opkg"IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " gpgme"
'bitbake opkg' seems to run ok and builds libgpgme and opkg ipk's. But when I run 'bitbake myimage' I get:
ERROR: Nothing PROVIDES 'gpgme-native' (but virtual:native:/media/datadisk/arm/fsl-community-bsp-daisy/sources/poky/meta/recipes-devtools/opkg/opkg_0.2.1.bb DEPENDS on or otherwise requires it). Close matches:  gperf-native  rpm-native  gmp-nativeERROR: Required build target 'myimage' has no buildable providers.Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['myimage', 'opkg-native', 'gpgme-native']
Any ideas on what the problem might be?
ThanksLars