[OE-core] opkg, opkg-config-base and opkg-collateral

Michael Gloff mgloff at emacinc.com
Sat Dec 13 19:34:01 UTC 2014

Paul,
Thanks for looking into this further. I agree that poky-feed-config-opkg
does not work for anything other than a reference. I've resorted to
creating my own, but should be maybe even a part of the opkg recipe so as
not to disturb rpm/deb. Below is what I am using. arch.conf and
base-feeds.conf only really need all, architecture and machine.
FEEDURIPREFIX ?= "ftp://MYMACHINE"

do_compile() {
        mkdir -p ${S}/${sysconfdir}/opkg/

        ipkgarchs="all ${MACHINE_ARCH} ${PACKAGE_ARCH}"

        basefeedconf=${S}/${sysconfdir}/opkg/base-feeds.conf

        rm -f $basefeedconf
        touch $basefeedconf

        for arch in $ipkgarchs; do
                echo "src/gz $arch ${FEEDURIPREFIX}/$arch" >> $basefeedconf
        done
}

do_install () {
        install -d ${D}${sysconfdir}/opkg
        install -m 0644  ${S}/${sysconfdir}/opkg/* ${D}${sysconfdir}/opkg/
}

FILES_${PN} = "${sysconfdir}/opkg/ "

CONFFILES_${PN} += "${sysconfdir}/opkg/base-feeds.conf"

Michael Gloff