[OE-core] Premirrors and local VCS server

Mats Kärrman Mats.Karrman at tritech.se
Fri Feb 7 14:32:58 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have added the following to my local.conf:

-----------------------------
MY_LOCAL_MIRROR = "ftp://10.64.2.58/files/"
PREMIRRORS_prepend = "\
    ftp://.*/.* ${MY_LOCAL_MIRROR} \n \
    git://.*/.* ${MY_LOCAL_MIRROR} \n \
    http://.*/.* ${MY_LOCAL_MIRROR} \n \
    https://.*/.* ${MY_LOCAL_MIRROR} \n \
    svn://.*/.* ${MY_LOCAL_MIRROR} \n \
"

BB_FETCH_PREMIRRORONLY = "1"
-----------------------------

This works as I want for all packages that I download from external servers
but I also have some proprietary recipes that use the svn: fetcher to check
out source code from a local (LAN) Subversion server.
With BB_FETCH_PREMIRRORONLY enabled these recipes will fail since
there is no tarball available in the premirror.

What I want to accomplish with using BB_FETCH_PREMIRRORONLY is
to make sure that my builds needs nothing from the internet but I still want
to fetch from my LAN servers.

I have tried inserting my local svn server with "svn://.*/.* http://myserver"
(http is the protocol used by svn here) in the premirror list but this doesn't
work, the fetcher just looks for a tarball, not a subversion server checkout.

I have also tried "svn://.*/.* svn://myserver" but this just goes mayhem,
some recursion i guess; 9140 ERROR messages shown...

Any help or pointers would be appreciated.

BR // Mats