[OE-core] LXC - linux container support in OE

Dorairaj, Sanjay Sanjay_Dorairaj at cable.comcast.com
Fri Feb 14 15:53:06 UTC 2014

Khem/Bruce,

Thanks for the input!

We are not looking at using more than a handful of containers. Just need
to secure a few of the more critical applications running on our set-tops,
so, hopefully, this should not be a problem. I will keep the group posted
on our progress and report on any issues we find.

Regards,

Sanjay Dorairaj
Comcast