[OE-core] Strange looking commit in oe-core, 4cee162c292915e

Jacob Kroon jacob.kroon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 12:25:38 UTC 2014

Hi,

Just an observation from my side, I was looking at the recent commits
in OE-Core and saw 4cee162c292915e68e8efcab68a31ba0e48105e9,
"enchant: fix unrecognised option"

The actual commit message doesn't seem to have anything to do with the
actual patch. Perhaps it has been rebased and gone through some other
massaging, the patch seems to make sense, at least to me, still it
would be nice to always have sane commit messages.

Regards
Jacob