[OE-core] Strange looking commit in oe-core, 4cee162c292915e

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Mon Jan 6 16:15:00 UTC 2014

On 01/06/2014 04:25 AM, Jacob Kroon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just an observation from my side, I was looking at the recent commits
> in OE-Core and saw 4cee162c292915e68e8efcab68a31ba0e48105e9,
> "enchant: fix unrecognised option"
>
> The actual commit message doesn't seem to have anything to do with the
> actual patch. Perhaps it has been rebased and gone through some other
> massaging, the patch seems to make sense, at least to me, still it
> would be nice to always have sane commit messages.

I will take the blame for that one, not Robert's fault, this happened
when I merged and rebased a change locally and did not realize it was a
"do nothing" patch in the end, better final review on my part.

That line was moved in one of Paul's patches orignally.

Thanks for the reminder to be more watchful.

Sau!