[OE-core] Building mesa uses hosts wayland-scanner instead of version from sysroot

Erik Botö erik.boto at pelagicore.com
Wed Jul 2 11:07:28 UTC 2014

Short update:

It appears I have two machines where the configure script find
wayland-scanner in /usr/bin and one machine where it actually find the
correct one in the sysroot. The difference seems to be that the
machine where it works doesn't have a wayland-scanner in /usr/bin/,
for some reason the one in /usr/bin gets chosen before the sysroot
version when available.

Cheers,
Erik

--
Erik Botö
M.Sc.E.E.

Pelagicore AB
Ekelundsgatan 4, 6tr, SE-411 18 Gothenburg, Sweden
Mobile: +46 (0)768 817 203
E-Mail: erik.boto at pelagicore.com

PELAGICORE Experience Change