[OE-core] Fwd: Add recipe to openembedded, adjust layer

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Wed Jul 30 18:07:12 UTC 2014

On 07/30/2014 10:53 AM, Leah wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a recipe - cyassl_3.1.0.bb, a lightweight ssl library that I would
> like to add to openembedded. I am not sure as to the best location, perhaps
> recipes-connectivity? Do I need to submit this recipe the same way I would
> submit a layer?

THis might be better suited for the meta-openembedded collection of
layers, possibly under meta-networking, you can send it to the
openembedded-devel at lists.openembedded.org list as a patch.

> Also, is there a way to edit my current layer's information(meta-wolfssl)
> on the openembedded layer index?

It appears that Chris Conlon has already submitted meta-wolfssl, see

http://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/branch/master/layer/meta-wolfssl/

Sau!