[OE-core] Fwd: Add recipe to openembedded, adjust layer

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Thu Jul 31 09:05:14 UTC 2014

Hi Leah,

On Wednesday 30 July 2014 11:53:34 Leah wrote:
> I have a recipe - cyassl_3.1.0.bb, a lightweight ssl library that I would
> like to add to openembedded. I am not sure as to the best location, perhaps
> recipes-connectivity? Do I need to submit this recipe the same way I would
> submit a layer?
>
> Also, is there a way to edit my current layer's information(meta-wolfssl)
> on the openembedded layer index?

You can edit a layer's information if you are a maintainer of that layer; you
simply create an account with the same email address as in the maintainer
entry and then once logged in there will be an edit button on the top right of
the layer index page.

Alternatively we're happy to make edits on request (including adding /
replacing maintainers) if needed.

Cheers,
Paul

--