[OE-core] Latest Status of MUT Build

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Wed Mar 12 00:10:58 UTC 2014

Folks,

To follow-up on RP's status email, many may have noticed that we have
been building the stage/master_under_test the last couple of days
leading up to M4-rc1.  I think that we have a good set, the Autobuilder
is just finishing up now.

There seems to be 2 Fedora20 related issues with the arm-lsb and ppc-lsb
builds, these might be SELinux related based on the failures.

There was also a failure in the FSL-Arm related to qt3, that might be a
parallel make related issue.

If I get an otherwise clean build we will likely pull the remainder of
what's in MUT into master and fire the rc1.  This means we are about 12
hours behind.

For the QA teams, the release will be available later tonight or on the
morning.

I hope that the extra work going into MUT will provide us with a good RC1.

Thanks your patience

Sau!

--
     Sau!