[OE-core] [for-daisy] Pseudo backport breaks build in some hosts

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Wed Nov 5 20:34:44 UTC 2014

Hello,

In clean hosts the pseudo build is broken. It seems to be lacking the
attr dependency which has been added during the Dizzy development
cycle but not included when doing the backport for Daisy; I suspect it
has not been detected in Yocto Project AB because it should have attr
headers available.

We seem to need a better way to test backports as this is the second
time backports has included regressions. I think we ought to have a
daisy-next (and likely dizzy-next) branches with intended fixes for
easy testing outside of Yocto Project AB and get wider exposure for
different host setups.

Best Regards,