[OE-core] preferred remotes for git pulls?

Peter A. Bigot pab at pabigot.com
Fri Oct 31 10:05:37 UTC 2014

There are two changes (virtual/bluez and pseudo-no-host-passwd) that I'd
like to rework and propose for master now that it's reopened.  Both are
likely to touch multiple files.  Previous comments and the wiki how-to
suggest that git-pull is preferred over patchwork-only for multi-patch
changes like this.

I have existing github resources that I could use as the source. Would
that be acceptable to the maintainers?

If using an openembedded-hosted -contrib repository is preferred, what's
the process for getting access?  I'd be touching openembedded-core and
meta-openembedded at the least.

Peter