[OE-core] [oe] Backporting of latest recipes on oe-classic

Bryan just4tech83 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 13:43:58 UTC 2014

Hi Paul,
              Do you know any forked repository where we can found support
for glibc 2.11.x, 2.12.x onwards.

One more query is related to glibc version. Does it become eglibc in later
versions as we could not get later version recipes.

Actually i have an old infra and i need to support icaclient 13 (citrix
receiver) which require libraries of later versions e.g. glibc, gtk,
libwebkit...

Regards
Bryan