[OE-core] aarch64: correct path for ld-linux-aarch64.so

Adrian Calianu Adrian.Calianu at enea.com
Tue Sep 16 07:51:27 UTC 2014

Hello,

   Building a core-image-minial with poky distro for a new aarch64 machine I found that the ld-linux-aarch64.so is stored under /lib64 folder into rootfs.
   Due to this issue the init process doesn't start. I think the correct location is under /lib folder.

Kernel panic - not syncing: No working init found.  Try passing init= option to kernel. See Linux Documentation/init.txt for guidance.

   Is there any configuration that need to be done or patch for this issue?

Thank you in advance,
Adrian