[OE-core] aarch64: correct path for ld-linux-aarch64.so

Kang Kai Kai.Kang at windriver.com
Tue Sep 16 08:29:50 UTC 2014

On 2014?09?16? 15:51, Adrian Calianu wrote:
> Hello,

Hi Adrian,

Sorry for late answer. I though you will begin work few hours later.

>     Building a core-image-minial with poky distro for a new aarch64 machine I found that the ld-linux-aarch64.so is stored under /lib64 folder into rootfs.
>     Due to this issue the init process doesn't start. I think the correct location is under /lib folder.

That is the toolchain issue. BASELIB has to be set to 'lib64', so
ld-linux-aarch64.so.1 is installed to /lib instead of /lib64. Please try
patch attached that I redefined the dynamic linker position.

Regards,
Kai

--
Regards,