[OE-core] SDK extract errors on master

Jack Mitchell ml at communistcode.co.uk
Fri Jul 3 14:56:19 UTC 2015

Built an SDK today on 7eb0abc5f4d971d9a511c93cfb2eb52b72e6f228 and when
I tried to install it I got the following error:

Setting it up...ls: cannot access
/home/jack/Work/build/openembedded/sdk/1/x86_64/environment-setup-*: No
such file or directory

I have been messing about with the SDK install path and at one point it
did spew out a load of files installed vs shipped warnings I assume due
to a change of path and it getting upset about it, but since then I
deleted the tmp directory and rebuilt a new SDK without warnings.
However, both acted in the same way.

The SDK then sits without installing, seemingly stuck on: grep
OECORE_NATIVE_SYSROOT, which I assume means it's looking for the
(non-existant) environment file.

Any clues? Is this broken for anyone else?

Cheers,
Jack.