[OE-core] gst-ffmpeg is broken since the libav-9 introduction

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Mon Mar 9 15:26:41 UTC 2015

Oh and FWIW the Sato images in master just flipped from GStreamer 0.10 to
1.4 by default, so I do hope that GStreamer 0.10 will disappear from
oe-core after the next release (moving to meta-multimedia).

Can I ask why you're still using GStreamer 0.10?  If there's a good reason
to keep 0.10 in oe-core during the next cycle we can, but otherwise the
sooner it can be removed entirely as it's no longer tested the better.

Ross