[OE-core] [oe-commits] Jonathan Liu : fontcache.bbclass: prepend to PACKAGEFUNCS instead of appending

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 22:14:41 UTC 2015

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 04:18:49PM +0000, Burton, Ross wrote:
> On 25 March 2015 at 16:12, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Oh, thanks for pointer. I was seeing the same issue in dizzy and master
> > build, but this change can explain why I wasn't able to reproduce it in
> > master yesterday.
> >

> Sounds like we should backport that to dizzy (CCing Armin).

yes, I've verified that I can reproduce this issue in master after
reverting this change and that it resolves the issue in dizzy if I
backport it with one other change (just to apply it cleanly with
additional bugfix), I've referenced the fontcache.bbclass fix, these
3 should go in only together.

My bigger image build is still running, but this fix is definitely
helping.

Thanks,
Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com