[OE-core] gobject introspection to oe-core

Changhyeok Bae changhyeok.bae at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 09:58:22 UTC 2015

Hi

Thanks for your suggestion. I also would like to support gir in oe-core.
However, I need to cleanup the recipes now as you said. I will think about
it because of my schedule :(.

I'll contact you when I'm ready for it.
Thanks

2015년 10월 6일 화요일, Alexander Kanavin<alexander.kanavin at linux.intel.com>님이