[OE-core] Patch merge process

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 18:39:17 UTC 2015

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 11:18 AM, Trevor Woerner <twoerner at gmail.com> wrote:
> If Richard doesn't want to use gerrit for OE-core, that doesn't exclude
> others from using it for the layers they manage, does it?

yes, however, we should prefer this to run on oe domain, its better
for project and then if most of layers use it its fine too, it could
end up
with same situation as patchwork where oe-core and bitbake do not use
it actively. other layers do. its not ideal situation but its ok as
long as
its makes people productive, we could be open for options its matter
of volunteers then maintaining the infra for these services.