[OE-core] Error building gdk-pixbuf-native

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Wed Sep 23 22:25:46 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-09-22 at 21:28 -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 8:30 PM, Khem Raj <raj.khem at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> The point is this seems to be not deterministic. Sometimes this works,
> >> others it does not.
> >

> > you can debug it by moving the dependency from default task to earlier or later task and see where its failing sometimes
> > some configure might run where we do not expect it to.
>
> I cannot reproduce it locally, just in my autobuilder and now it does
> not fail anymore. Gary is the only one seeing it.

I think the way to reproduce this is to build gdk-pixbuf-native along
with harfbuzz-native and librsvg-native, then make a small change to the
gdk-pixbuf recipe that would cause it to rebuild, clean harfbuzz-native
and then build gdk-pixbuf.

I'm going to send out a patch which at least unblocked my own builds
when I ran into this locally.