[OE-core] can "IMAGE_INSTALL ?= ..." not be written in a more obvious way?

Peter Kjellerstedt peter.kjellerstedt at axis.com
Tue Dec 13 08:52:15 UTC 2016

Careful now. Changing these can affect image recipes outside of OE-core.
If one has an image recipe that inherits core-image and then defines

IMAGE_INSTALL = "${CORE_IMAGE_BASE_INSTALL} my-own-packages ..."

then changing CORE_IMAGE_BASE_INSTALL as per above would suddenly
cause that image to miss including packages that it previously did.

I recommend leaving it as is.

//Peter