[OE-core] Cannot find the information on sdk

Oleg V. Kobrin oleg at portlab.ru
Thu Jul 21 08:53:11 UTC 2016

Good day!

I am using the OE to build my application for Beaglebone Black, and it
works fine, as I installed the sysrooted sdk on my machine and use it for
build. The problem is that I need to add some libs (i.e. orbit2) to my
project and cannot find the information how to add them to sysroot.

For now I have sdk installed in /usr/local/oecore-x86_64/sysroots/. The
opkg is not working in the sdk environment - opkg list is empty.

I see full sysroot with all the libraries in build/sysroots/x86_64-linux in
my local OE directory, and it seems to be functional, but I have no idea
how to transfer its contents to installed sysroot.

Any help? Thank you!