[OE-core] Adding Bash to meta-toolchain.

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 20:51:35 UTC 2016

> On Jun 21, 2016, at 9:08 AM, Kucharczyk, Bartlomiej (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw) <bartlomiej.kucharczyk at nokia.com> wrote:
>
> Hello!
>
> I have encountered the following issue when trying to add Bash to the SDK (meta-toolchain).
> After SDK is installed, bash is not accessible in PATH.

Are you needing bash on sdkhost or on the target. If you need it on sdkhost you have to include nativesdk-bash
into your image. From what you explain it seems you are adding bash to image, which will add bash and its level
headers and libs to SDK target sysroot, meaning you can develop your applications in cross environment and these
apps can use the libs and headers of bash.