[OE-core] basic bitbake commands to create an SDK?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Sat Oct 22 17:24:58 UTC 2016

On Sat, 22 Oct 2016, Khem Raj wrote:

> generally meta-toolchain is prior art. You want to use image
> specific SDKs so -cpopulate_sdk <image> is fine. In this case it
> will include the needed dev headers/libs in your SDK for that given
> image automatically it can be any image

  yet another dumb question while my build is cranking away ... am i
correct in assuming that i can generate the SDKs for multiple images
(same architecture of course) in the same build directory, and the
resulting generated artifacts will be distinguishable? that is, they
won't step on each other?

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca