[OE-core] Fwd: About misappropriation of one of my patches in OpenEmbedded

Trevor Woerner twoerner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 01:19:03 UTC 2017

First and foremost, yes a patch from Neal was mishandled. However, I
think the dial went up to 11 on this one a bit too quickly.

As far as I can tell Neal's attribution still appears in the
0001-Add-fallback-fopencookie-implementation.patch file. All that
happened was that an extraneous "com>" was removed from the email
address so it is now valid. The line was modified, not removed.