[OE-core] npm thoughts

Josef Holzmayr holzmayr at rsi-elektrotechnik.de
Fri Mar 3 10:26:53 UTC 2017

Hi Trevor,

On 28.02.2017 19:00, Trevor Woerner wrote:
> Ideally "devtool add ..." wouldn't choke and crash when it encounters a
> LICENSE string it doesn't understand. When parsing license strings from random
> places on The Internet it's inevitable odd things will come up :-)

Yeah, it even seems to get very upset for rather non-obscure things like
lodash or redux. I ran into that too and will try to have a look.

Greetz
--
Josef Holzmayr
Software Developer Embedded Systems

Tel: +49 8444 9204-48
Fax: +49 8444 9204-50

R-S-I Elektrotechnik GmbH & Co. KG
Woelkestrasse 11
D-85301 Schweitenkirchen
www.rsi-elektrotechnik.de
Amtsgericht Ingolstadt – GmbH: HRB 191328 – KG: HRA 170393
Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Michael Sorg, Dipl.-Ing. Franz Sorg
Ust-IdNr: DE 128592548