[OE-core] [oe-commits] [openembedded-core] 08/08: json-glib: update to 1.4.2

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 17:59:21 UTC 2018

I have gobject-introspection-data in DISTRO_FEATURES_BACKFILL_CONSIDERED.

I am able to reproduce this with nodistro after adding:
DISTRO_FEATURES_remove = "gobject-introspection-data"
or the same to DISTRO_FEATURES_BACKFILL_CONSIDERED.

This one is with require conf/distro/include/security_flags.inc
http://errors.yoctoproject.org/Errors/Details/164873/

this one is without security_flags.inc:
http://errors.yoctoproject.org/Errors/Details/164874/

The older version was building fine with gobject-introspection disabled.