[OE-core] [oe-commits] [openembedded-core] 08/08: json-glib: update to 1.4.2

Alexander Kanavin alexander.kanavin at linux.intel.com
Mon Jan 22 13:33:41 UTC 2018

On 01/19/2018 07:59 PM, Martin Jansa wrote:
> I have gobject-introspection-data in DISTRO_FEATURES_BACKFILL_CONSIDERED.
>
> I am able to reproduce this with nodistro after adding:
> DISTRO_FEATURES_remove = "gobject-introspection-data"
> or the same to DISTRO_FEATURES_BACKFILL_CONSIDERED.
>
> This one is with require conf/distro/include/security_flags.inc
> http://errors.yoctoproject.org/Errors/Details/164873/
> <http://errors.yoctoproject.org/Errors/Details/164873/>
>
> this one is without security_flags.inc:
> http://errors.yoctoproject.org/Errors/Details/164874/
>
> The older version was building fine with gobject-introspection disabled.

Upstream has renamed all the configuration options, and then renamed
them again. At the same time, meson stays quiet about configuration
options that don't exist, and so we don't have an automatic way to catch
such regressions.

https://github.com/GNOME/json-glib/commits/master/meson_options.txt

I'll fix the recipe.

Alex