[OE-core] Yocto Project, Spectre and Meltdown

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 21:34:39 UTC 2018

On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 8:59 AM, Manjukumar Harthikote Matha
<MANJUKUM at xilinx.com> wrote:
> Hi RP,

point releases are bugfix releases of gcc, I think you can look at it
as cumulative bugfixes backport.

If you are concerned about some of the fixes in this

https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?bug_status=RESOLVED&resolution=FIXED&target_milestone=7.3

please let us know.

-Khem