[OE-core] Using IMAGE_INSTALL_remove and PNBLACKLIST

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Thu Jul 12 17:41:37 UTC 2018

Blacklist will just make a recipe unavailable, if another package
depends on something it provides then you get a fatal error.

IMAGE_INSTALL is the "top level" list of packages to install, if one
of those is a packagegroup that depends on other packages then you
can't remove those other packages.

At this point you're either:
1) bbappending packagegroups to manipulate their dependencies, which
can get silly, or
2) just writing a new image

Ross