[OE-core] [oe-core] system lock down in middle of build

Andre McCurdy armccurdy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 04:31:03 UTC 2018

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 3:38 PM, Burton, Ross <ross.burton at intel.com> wrote:
> On 19 March 2018 at 20:35, Rajath C S <rajathcs.1996 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> so i am workin gon yocto development on my PC as well as on my laptop.
>> I have also worked on it on others systems, but the strange thing is only
>> on my PC & laptop the systems gets logged out automatically in the midst of
>> target build.
>> Is this a bug?
>>
>> PS: both my PC & laptop are of high-end configurations

Sounds like it could be related to the issues discussed in this thread:

  http://lists.openembedded.org/pipermail/openembedded-core/2016-December/thread.html#130610

Unfortunately that thread ended without any real conclusion but there
are some suggestions on how to debug - e.g. try to determine which
recipe / task is running at the time the session gets logged out.