[OE-core] 2.6 planning proposals and meeting

Scott Rifenbark srifenbark at gmail.com
Thu May 3 12:42:23 UTC 2018

Peter,

Sorry I missed this.  My fault for not monitoring that mail list close
enough.  I will take a look at this and get back to you.

Regarding special processes for getting doc changes done.  Any form of
contact with me "should" work.  What you did should have been caught.  An
email directly to me will work.  A chat over #yocto over IRC will work.

Thanks,
Scott