[OE-core] 2.6 planning proposals and meeting

Scott Rifenbark srifenbark at gmail.com
Thu May 3 13:58:13 UTC 2018

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the patch.  I have applied it to the 2.5 version of the Yocto
Project Reference Manual (see
https://yoctoproject.org/docs/2.5/ref-manual/ref-manual.html#var-BUILDHISTORY_FEATURES).
You can also see
https://yoctoproject.org/docs/2.5/ref-manual/ref-manual.html#var-BUILDHISTORY_FEATURES
for the commit in the yocto-docs repository.

Please look it over as I did a bit of modification for manual purposes.

Regards,
Scott