[OE-core] [Openembedded-architecture] [WIP] perl upgrade to 5.26.2

Alexander Kanavin alex.kanavin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 10:33:41 UTC 2018

For what it's worth, I have started a similar project, but in a more
radical way: rewrite existing recipe (unmaintainable mess imo), bring
in perl-cross overlay from buildroot to do cross-builds without
resorting to ugly hacks. I got a bit further: the whole thing builds
and packages without errors or warnings but failures happen later in
perl-dependent recipes. I hope to pick it up at some point later:

http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit.cgi/poky-contrib/log/?h=akanavin/perl-sanity

Alex