[OE-core] ✗ patchtest: failure for "util-linux: add setpriv utilit..." and 3 more (rev5)

Randy MacLeod randy.macleod at windriver.com
Fri Jun 14 17:13:29 UTC 2019

On 6/14/19 1:01 PM, Patchwork wrote:
> * Issue             Series does not apply on top of target branch [test_series_merge_on_head]
>    Suggested fix    Rebase your series on top of targeted branch
>    Targeted branch  master (currently at ca737408bb)

This appears to be wrong.

 From my local repo:

$ git log --oneline  -6
3461af0c76 (HEAD -> bash-ptest) bash: use setpriv, sed.sed to run ptests
7ab387fcac ptest-runner: enable child procs as session leader
ef6ef10236 libcap-ng: split into libcap-ng/libcap-ng-python
11d5c1bbfd util-linux: add setpriv utility
ca737408bb (origin/master, origin/HEAD, master) <------ same id as above
             bluez: fix test case failures with GCC 9
c6b49cb752 kernel-fitimage: uboot-sign: Check UBOOT_DTB_BINARY before
adding deps

I was setting the 'In-reply-to' field to the original thread so
perhaps patchtest is confused by that or I did something wrong since
I've rarely used that feature of git send-email.
--
# Randy MacLeod
# Wind River Linux