[OE-core] M3 build status

Alexander Kanavin alex.kanavin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 13:08:38 UTC 2020

On Sun, 8 Mar 2020 at 09:15, Richard Purdie <
richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

> This is now closer. Alex fixed the libmodule-build-perl and gettext
> reproducibility issues (thanks!), I tracked down a glibc issue and
> procps one I saw locally. On a fresh autobuilder run we saw:
>

> https://autobuilder.yocto.io/pub/repro-fail/oe-reproducible-20200307-mk0v6ljq/packages/diff-html/
> and
>
> https://autobuilder.yocto.io/pub/repro-fail/oe-reproducible-20200307-5pvgdd3a/packages/diff-html/
>
> which I believe is the remaining blocking issue on coreutils-ptest.

Not quite. The coreutils-ptest itself seems to persistently fail here:

AssertionError: Failed ptests:
{'coreutils': ['tests/tail-2/assert.sh']}

so I'd like to have that fixed before it goes in. We have a 100% ptest pass
rate now (except for random timing fluctuations), which I don't want to see
regressed :)

Alex