[oe] BugDays weekend

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Fri Dec 1 11:45:39 UTC 2006

I want to remind that during this weekend we have BugDays like in each
first weekend of month. By weekend we mean friday->monday (4 days in
total).

We will try to actively encourage developers and users to submit, triage
and fix bugs during that time. This does NOT mean that people aren't
allowed to fix bugs at other times.

If you need assistance then join #oe channel on Freenode IRC network - some
of us are available there - mostly during GMT day.

You can subscribe to the OE event calendar[1] to see the dates of the
bugdays and other OE related events.

1. http://openembedded.org/ical/oe-events.ics

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

       We're here to give you a computer, not a religion.
       		-- Bob Pariseau, at the introduction of the Amiga